- Diseases, Disorders & Conditions
The Truth About A Natural Cure For Diabetes
What Is Diabetes?
There are millions of people all over the world who are diagnosed with type 1 and type 2 diabetes today. It can affect both children and adults at any age. Diabetes can occur when the food that we eat does not convert into energy and a lot of glucose is then produced.
You may not experience any symptoms if you have diabetes and this is why it is important to get regular health check ups with your family doctor. If left untreated it can lead to serious health problems.
Many people today are looking for a natural cure for diabetes, but unfortunately there is currently no known cure for this disease but it can be managed by following natural remedies and also eating a healthy balanced diet.
Natural Remedies For Diabetes.
Before starting any natural remedy for your diabetes, it is best to consult with your doctor before hand, as certain herbs or supplements can interfere with your medication.
If you are looking for a natural cure for diabetes, organic supplements can help. Here are a few natural remedies that you can take to help manage your symptoms:
* Ginseng - adding ginseng to your meals or drinking it as a tea is known to stabilize your blood sugar level.
* Magnesium - Many people are not aware that magnesium is very important to the body especially for the immune system,nervous system and blood pressure. If you are low in magnesium it can worsen your symptoms of diabetes.
* Chromium - Taking this trace mineral regularly will help your body respond better to insulin.
* Aloe Vera Juice/Gel - Studies have shown that consuming aloe vera will reduce blood glucose levels in the body.
* Zinc - Taking this mineral from a supplement or fresh produce such as oysters, walnuts, ginger root and chicken will ensure that your glucose levels are stabilized.
* Fenugreek - This will help manage your diabetes and also keep your cholesterol levels at a normal rate.
Here is a recipe for Cinnamon Tea that you might want to try and is great for anyone who suffers from any form of diabetes.
1 Cinnamon Stick
1 decaffeinated black tea bag
1 -2 cups of boiling water
Natural sugar substitute such as stevia
* Firstly place the cinnamon stick in a tea cup or coffee cup
* Add the boiling water to the top and let it stand for approximately 10 minutes
* Then add the tea bag, for approximately 2 minutes, depending on how strong you want the tea
* Add the stevia, depending on your sweetness and enjoy
Daily physical exercise is also very important and should be done for at least 30 minutes every day. This will help the blood circulate in our body much better and in some cases it can reduce the amount of medication that we take or even come off it completely.