4 Best Vitality Diet Plan
Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.— Mahatma Gandhi
4 Perfect Eating Plans
- Assorted Food and Drinks
- Have a mixed diet of as many different food as possible.
- Do not eat the same kind of food everyday because your body will lack of other types of vitamins or minerals.
- Different food could ensure your chances of getting the wide range of beneficial nutrients and vitamins.
- Having fast food 3 times a day will increase the chances of contracting several diseases in long term run.
- People who are on diet, follow a strict dietary food could only bring harm to their health instead of slimming down.
- Same goes with drinks. Try juices or soups rather than carbonated drinks which contain high in sugar and gas.
- You should drink 8 glasses of water everyday to ensure your body has enough fluid to keep your body from dehydration and to wash away all the toxin through urination.
Do you skip your meals when you are busy or tired?
2. Regular Meals
- Eat regular meals and make sure that you have the time to enjoy and digest them.
- Do not skip your meals by giving excuses like "i don't have time, too busy or no appetite" because this often result in overeating.
- People who eat at irregular times will run a greater risk of developing gastric ulcer, stomach bloating, insulin resistance known as metabolic syndrome whereby diabetes and cardiovascular disease occurs.
- Having regular meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner. However, if you have a huge appetite, you could opt for having small meals rather than big ones.
- It is better and healthier to eat five meals a day compare to three by having small portions and healthy choices at every meal. The reason to this statement is your stomach is in the digesting the food at different interval times. Your body need food to produce energy and increase your metabolism.
- Eating in a quick manner or at rush hour could result in getting stomach indigestion, burps and also temp to forget about food nutrition.
- Remind yourself to eat slowly, chew the food at least 4-5 chews before swallow, not walloping them after a few bites.
- It takes 15 to 20 minutes for your satisfied feeling to your brain even though your stomach is big bloated.
- Stop eating when you are satisfied, not when you are full. When you are done eating, your stomach should feel empty or not completely full.
- 70% full is perfect.
Why You Should Eat Slowly
Put various fruits in a basket
How to arrange a fruit basket
3. Display Various Fruits in a basket
- Choose a beautiful cane basket to put fruits and vegetable on the dining table.
- Helps to attract your family members to reach out for these delicious food.
- Choose a wide basket in order to put in varieties of fruits.
- Choose bright colorful fruits and vegetables such as carrots and tomatoes.
- Remember to wash them before display them in the basket
4. Eat Proportion Vegetables, Salads and Fruits
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit, salads, vegetables, particularly the green leafy and yellow ones. east 2-4 servings of fruit and 3-5 serving of vegetables everyday.
- Vegetables looks and taste bland at first bite. Browse through your old recipe books or look up in the web and stir-up some tasty vegetables dish.
- Make it a habit of eating a bowl of salad with lunch or dinner,
- Place a bowl or a basket of fresh fruits on the dining table in order to remind yourself to eat it.
- Substitute fruits for dessert and junk food.
- It has been proven that by consuming the whole fruit or juice is the best way to obtain the benefits and nutrient compare to taking supplement pills.
- Eating fruits also helps those who wanted to lose weight in addition they are low in sodium which reduces the water weight.
- Remember to wash fruits and vegetables before consuming to ensure that they are clean.
- All green leafy and yellow vegetables are good sources of nutrients which shield us from disease and keeps our body healthy.
- Lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, celery, yellow capsicum, watercress, parsley are rich in vitamins, calcium and iron.
Hubs related to Health
- 3 Benefits of Eating At Home
What are the benefits of eating at home? We all know that we could save money on food and travelling and get the best nutrition from our home sweet home.
- What Is Sore Eyes ( Conjunctivitis )? 5 Quick Treatments At Home
Conjunctivitis is also known as “ red eye” or “sore Eyes”. When your eyes are infected with conjunctivitis, your eyes will turn reddish, the front eyeball and the lining of the eyelids. Conjunctivitis is contagious, spreads easily especially hands a
- Tips How to Burn Calories At Home-Tested and Proven!
Do you know that I had lost 10kg after 2 months, after I had done household chores everyday? Amazing but true that by doing household chores , it is another way of losing weight and burning up calories quickly.
© 2012 peachy