The dangerous truth behind fluoride
Fluoride is Toxic
Sixty-six percent of United States residents who rely on public water supplies, are exposed to the most consumed drug in the nation - fluoride. It is a chemical ion of the element fluorine and is contained in substantial amounts of foods, beverages,medicines, and dental products. Most would assume products bought at thier grocery store are safe without thought, especially medicines. Most also would assume that the public water supply one is drinking from would be healthy to intake. However, fluoride is toxic in large concentrations and unhealthy with any consumption. In support, fluoride is used as a pesticide for small pests, such as, rats and mice.
If fluoride is toxic, why is it being added to our water and other products?
In human life, water is a basic necessity. Those who are dependent upon public water supply are often naive to what they are being exposed to. Before water is carried out to ones faucet, fluoride is being added to it. The initial belief behind the fluoride was to reduce tooth decay at low costs. However, proved little success, and in contrast - fluoride is still poisoning US residents,leaving them more prone to health risk and disease, than actually reaping benefits.
How are Americans being over- exposed to fluoride?
- Water supply
- Dental visits
- Fluoride is sprayed on fruits/vegetables
- Common medicines
Have you ever wondered why we are not suppose to swallow toothpaste?
If we swallow it , we are directed to call POISON CONTROL, and many are even hospitalized. This is because of the fluoride used in toothpaste, which is extremely toxic. Even without swallowing it, the fluoride in toothpaste can be dangerous.
Effects of Flouride in the Body
- Increases risk of cancer and tumor growth anywhere in the body
- Linked to causing Osteosarcoma (most common type of bone cancer)
Fluoride accumulates in the bones and can cause cancerous growths during the developmental phase, due to fluoride exposure. Once the cancer is in the bone, like other cancers, it risks spreading to other vital organs.
- Damages cells in teeth (as shown above)
generally discolored white or yellow stainage on teeh.
- Linked to causing bone deforming arthritic type- diseases
This is common in those more vulnerable such as the elderly, and diabetics, However; all results of consumption of fluoride.
Also, leaves one more prone to fractures and bone breakage.
- Fluoride competes with iodone which causes thyroid problems
Such as , thyroid disease and thyroid nodules.
How to avoid fluoride
It would be difficult to avoid fluoride in every instance.
However, there are some simple changes you can make, to be less exposed to the health-risks, and diseases that are linked with the consumption of fluoride.
- Use all-natural toothpaste products ( from local health/organic store) Be sure that they contain NO fluoride. It is especially important for children to be using all - natural toothpaste because they are more likely to swallow it.
- STOP using/ ingesting fluoridated tap water, and purchase bottled spring water.
- Buy local produce, that hasn't been contaminated with fluoride
- Research over - the - counter medicines you intend to purchase, and their ingredients, before you make a trip to the store.
Fluoride is unhealthy, and it's intake can lead to life changing diseases.
Make some changes to avoid fluoride, and protect yourself!
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);