Things I have learned so far
I am not an expert nor do I claim to be one. There are still many things that I have yet to discover and many lessons that I have yet to learn - if life allows me to. Everyday I am learning and experiencing how beautiful life is. These are just few lessons that life has taught me so far.
- I have learned to be patient and that everything happens when it is supposed to happen. Sometimes our desires are so intense that we forget whether it is the right time. Timing is important and it requires patience.
- I have learned to keep my motivation high. There are times when everything is going wrong and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. However, focus and motivation is crucial to achieve your aims.
- I have learned not to care about what some ‘so-called well-wishers’ have to say. There is no point in spending my time and energy on people who are hypocrites and pretend that they only mean well while the truth is far from it.
- I have learned to handle the hardship of life with a smile. It is easy to take it negatively, but it doesn't help the situation. When problems and issues are dealt with a positive attitude, it make things much easier.
- I have learned that hard work pays off. If we want something we have to work for it. Not only it is beneficial of ourselves, it motivates and encourages others to work hard as well.
- I have learned to be myself even if the world cannot handle it. Those who love you will accept you as you are. Be unique, be yourself.
- I have learned to make the most out of the opportunities that life has to offer.
- I have learned that bad things make us appreciate the good things. Ups and downs are a part of life. Pain, disappointments and failure only make us stronger.
- I have learned to take risks and challenge myself. It makes life exciting and broadens the mind. It also brings out the strength that we thought we never had.
- I have learned to be grateful for all the love and support of my family and friends. Without them, life would be colorless.
Please share your thoughts and life lessons as well. I am looking forward to reading them.