- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Thinking About Homeopathy? Holistic Healing
Interest in Natural Healing Increases
Are you part of the growing Interest in Homeopathy and other natural alternative health modalities?
The world is heating up with activity and change. Young and old desire to take control of their personal world, make a statement in their community, and the world at large. Apathy is a thing of the past. Even though every other television commercial pushes one drug or another, people are sick and tired of taking pills. They want to get off of drugs and allow their bodies to heal naturally. The cost of medication takes its toll not only in the pocketbook, but also on the mind, outlook on life, and all those 'side-effects'.
People have been calling me about finding solutions to their anxieties, problems with disciplining kids, or healing their little one's childhood illnesses. Homeopathy has a unique approach to address these issues and more. Yes! Interest is rising as the stock market crashes. People want to get out of their depression and lift their spirits with the power within to heal.
Sometimes the answer is clear as day. Other times, there are complexities that only a trained homeopath can decipher. People are looking to find ways to self heal, to study more in-depth with study groups or online, and even to become lay or professional practitioners of this proven Holistic Healing Medical Field. Just a few weeks ago I was just getting my snail-mail from the mailbox, when I bent down to pull a few of those pesky weeds and WOW! all of a sudden my fingers started prickling like mad. It felt as if they were stung by a hundred needles. It wouldn't stop, no matter if I rubbed them or washed thoroughly in cold water. I couldn't see anything, so I thought some microscopic insects had stung me. Immediately, I searched for some homeopathic cream.
Usually, I would try Sting Stop! for bug bites, but this time I got the Urtica Urens cream. Within 15 minutes the salve actually took the stinging sensation down, just as little raised red bumps started to appear. Initially, I experienced quite a bit of fear. About 25 years ago, when I had been pulling weeds I brushed against an insect, possibly a caterpillar with poison spines, and my whole hand and arm went numb. I ran inside and my body collapsed in the bed as weakness, and dizziness overtook me. I was in shock. Unfortunately, at that time I didn't have a clue about homeopathy. So, nothing stopped the progression of that illness, fever, headache and disability from that sting. You would have thought I learned my lesson, and wouldn't pull weeds without wearing gloves.
But, this time, the story was different. I felt more confident that things would be fine, especially as the homeopathic urtica urens cream seemed to make a big difference. I kept opening and closing my hand, checking on it, and within one hour or less the intense pins and needles sensation went away completely. I was totally amazed. Each healing experience renews my belief in homeopathy and the power it confers to the well-versed in acute self care.
Urtica Urens is potentized 'Stinging Nettle'. You may be familiar with Nettle Tea for Hay Fever type symptoms.
Learn more about urtica for burns, rashes and hives.There are a few other top remedies that come to mind for allergic type reactions to poisons from plants and insects, such at rhus tox and apis mellifica. Not only do these remedies address the skin, but they go deep into relieving the nerves and muscles.
One thing I learned is that the burning, stinging pain I experienced is aggravated by cold air or cold water. Oops, I shouldn't have tried washing with that cold water.
Home Emergency Remedy Kits
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM founded Homeopathy World Community. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter . Only professional homeopaths may join this social network.
Begin Your Study of Homeopathy
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider