- First Aid
Great product for your first aid kit.
One of the best products from Forever Living is Aloe First spray. Everybody needs to have this product in their first aid medical kit. This spray is a necessary addition to your kit, used to protect people from infections and inflammation. It is used for stings, bites, cuts and grazes. Aloe First is suitable to put on your skin even if it is sensitive and painful. It may be applied on small wounds, scratches, burns, bedsores and all other injuries of the skin. Aloe First has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial properties; it speed up the clot formation, decrease pain, itch and nourishes skin. It is also pH balanced for even the most sensitive skin.
This property depends on high percentage of stabilized Aloe Vera (78%) and other eleven carefully selected plant extracts, all known for their beneficial properties. Let’s look at each ingredient of Aloe First separately.
- Bee propolis – increases the natural skin-soothing and cleansing properties of the Aloe Vera Gel.
- Allantoin – protecting agent, beneficial ingredient found in many plants, including aloe. In a clinical trial 95 out of 109 people with eczema were fully cured, 13 showed partial improvement and only 1 person was left without changes.
- Borage plant – fights against irritation of the mucous membrane.
--Anthemis Nobilis – has anti-inflammatory properties. Contain high amount of Fe, Mg, K, vitamin A. Nourishes skin.
- Eucalyptus – fights against infection and pain.
- Ginger – contain high amount of vitamins of group B, reduce pain.
- Passiflora Edulis – reduce pain.
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage)– decrease inflammation and pain.
- Achillea Millefolium – speed up clot formation on wounds and scratches. Contain a lot of K and vitamin C.
- Calendula – help treat bruises; stretched muscle and muscle spasms.
- Dandelion – good for eczema. Contain high amount of vitamin A, B, C, E, P, zinc, Mg, K, proteins.
- Sandalwood – antiseptic.
Aloe First was used on patients with eczema, psoriasis , bedsores and it can be used to sooth skin after wax treatments. It also helps retain moisture in dry hair, protect hair from sunlight and salt ocean water; it may be used as a pre-perming solution. Aloe First can be used in the same way as the Veterinary Formula, which is an Aloe Vera spray for animals.
The whole list of ingredients in Aloe First:
Stabilised Aloe Vera Gel, Water, Allantoin, Glycerin, Vitamin E Natural, Bee Propolis, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Passiflora Edulis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.
Examples on how to use Aloe First:
- Insect bites- put on skin several times a day.
-Psoriasis - spray on skin after shower.
-To nourish dry hair spray after shampooing.
-Fungus infection- apply between fingers.
-May be sprayed on face after shaving.