Tips to losing weight
Losing weight can be fun!
I want to share with you some tips that I think can help you lose a few extra pounds and increase your energy and even improve your mood!
1. Drink plenty of water - I think most people drink way to much soda...try water, it is a healthier option.
2. Eat carrots or popcorn for a snack - Healthier eating is not that hard.. when you get hungry grab a handful of baby carrots and a bottle of water and take your time eating it, the water will help fill you up.
3. Have a brisk walk - the secret here is to take a good 20-25 minute walk at a brisk pace.You should walk fast enough to where you can notice your heart really start pumping.
4. Make breakfast your biggest meal of the day. This is really helpful because even if you overeat a little bit you still have time during the day to burn off the extra calories.
5. Try not to eat after 8 pm : If you are a 9-5 type person try not to eat late at night, you will be inactive and your body will not have a chance to burn off all the extra calories, plus if you eat right before sleeping you won't be getting your optimal nights sleep
6. Eat smaller portions - Try not to overload your plate. Example : I can't tell you the number of times I've been out to a restaurant and seen people overload their plate and not be able to finish it all, then it gets thrown away. making the owners of the restaurant have to charge more for their buffet.
7. Burn more calories than you consume - If you burn more calories than you consume you will lose weight, Exercise is key...find a exercise you enjoy and have fun...always check with your doctor before beginning a diet or exercise program.