Top Home Remedies For Hair Loss In Women
Home Remedies For Hair Loss In Women
There are many home remedies for hair loss especially for women of all ages. These remedies are commonly of dual purposes. Firstly, they make hair stronger to reduce the rate at which hair is lost. A bit of hair loss is normal in women to pave way for new growth and so should not be something to be greatly concerned about unless the process appears to be happening too often. The other purpose of a home remedy is to increase the rate of re-growth to replace the lost hair at acceptable rates.
Causes Of Hair Loss
Hair loss in women can be caused by a wide range of different causes. One of the main reasons being aging. As a woman ages, her hair starts thinning and this is explicit following menopause. It is also common for women to lose some hair after delivering a baby following pregnancy. Other causes could include high fevers, stress and certain medical procedures as well as certain medications and hormonal imbalances. However, women can also lose weight following crash dieting particularly so when they do not consume a balanced diet. Lack of proteins in meals can result in significant hair loss.
There are many things a woman can do to protect herself from excessive hair loss plus there are a range of dietary supplements to help prevent hair loss and boost regrowth.
1) A balanced diet is important in strengthening your hair and pushing new growth. Consume meals rich in vitamins and fibres, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and add all food groups to your daily meals. Avoid crash dieting or starving yourself against certain food groups such as proteins.
2) Avoid chemicals that are harmful to your hair. Such chemicals may be found in certain types of shampoos and hair colouring products. Try replacing them with products of natural ingredients.
3) Take vitamin supplements daily to address vitamin deficiency that could be the cause of hair loss. There are many supplements with multivitamin content that you can purchase to remedy hair loss.
4) Jojoba oil is also quite effective in preventing hair loss. It should be applied to the scalp on a regular basis.
5) Rosemary and almond oil mixture has been shown to improve hair texture and appearance in women. They should be mixed at a ratio of 1 to 2 respectively. The mixture should be applied to the scalp for around 20 minutes daily for great results.
6) The addition of sage or licorice to your favourite shampoo or conditioner would help prevent damages to your hair follicles which could be responsible for hair loss.
7) The application of safflower oil to the scalp for twenty minutes daily would improve blood flow to hair follicles and boost new growth.
These are just some of the home remedies for hair loss which are particularly effective for women. Good health is the key to a healthy body and vibrant hair and hence you should pay proper attention to what you eat. If you are suffering from excessive hair loss problems, it is recommended to see a doctor in the first instance to rule out any serious underlying causes. You can then take the necessary steps to improve your overall health in general and your hair in particular.