Helpful Tips to Calm a Rash.
Effective ways to naturally calm a rash.
Rashes and other skin conditions are commonly caused by an allergic reaction to something you have eaten or rubbed against your skin. It may also be an adverse reaction to stress in the workplace or exposure to illness.
Skin rashes may also be symptomatic of a medical condition. You should always seek professional medical help to see if you have developed something that needs immediate treatment. Some of the conditions that are associated with skin rashes include measles, hives, ringworm, contact dermatitis and eczema.
In most cases, rashes are localized to only one part of the body, such as the arms or the hands. However, certain types of rashes may easily spread across the face, back, fingers, legs, eyelids and scalp.
Skin rashes can develop very quickly, causing smallish bumps that may spread to different parts of the body in a matter of minutes. Some types of rashes may develop gradually and go away without any treatment.
Several effective natural remedies have been widely used to ease the itch and swelling of rashes.
1. Add Mineral Supplements to your diet: Certain minerals help detoxify and balance ph levels inside the body. Calcium Montmorillonite and Kanwa supplements are both well known by natural health practitioners to absorb toxins in the body and reduce irritation from rashes.
2. Apply Calming Cream. Derma Xtreme calming cream manufactured by Zion Health helps relieve skin rashes and other types of skin conditions, such as sunburns and rosacea. Derma Xtreme contains a combination of unique ingredients including Kanwa Minerals, German chamomile, golden seal extract and Canadian willow bark.
3. Aloe Vera juice for irritation. Aloe vera is a multi-purpose plant that is well-known for its many therapeutic uses. Juices from the aloe vera plant are known to calm skin irritation and relieve itchy skin.
4. Use a milk compress. Combine a cup of milk and a cup of water to make your homemade milk compress. Milk proteins will penetrate your skin and help relieve inflammation.
5. Stay away from chemicals. Some beauty products may contain chemicals that will only worsen rash symptoms. Be aware of beauty products that may trigger your rashes, such as deodorant soaps or perfumes.
6. Apply chamomile essential oil. Soothe your skin by dabbing chamomile oil on the affected parts. Chamomile has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that are help calm skin rashes.
7. Keep your skin moisturized . It is important to keep the skin moisturized in order to prevent further itching and cracks on the surface. Don’t forget to drink plenty of liquids to refresh and rehydrate the skin.
- Natural Cures for Skin Rashes
Skin rashes are fairly common conditions in many population groups. These kinds of rashes can be cause by irritants, bacteria, fungi, and allergic reactions to certain substances in the...
- Home remedies for skin rashes
Inflammation and reddening of the skin is usually known as body rash or skin rash. Skin rashes changes the skin texture and color.You might experience burning and stinging sensation on the affected area. Any...