Top Things You Might Be Doing Just Before You Die
Swimming With Sharks
I have read many articles on top 10 things to do before you die or top 10 must see places but I have never found a list like this.
I was watching someone on TV swimming with sharks and after this persons swim they were asked a couple of questions and he said that he wanted to make sure he swam with sharks before he died.
I thought that swimming with a shark could quite possibly be the last thing he did just before he died as the shark could have easily turned on him. That is where the idea for this Hub came from. I hope you enjoy it.
Swimming with sharks – this shouldn’t be too difficult to understand.
- Sharks are predators and are extremely large creatures.
- Humans fit inside of sharks mouths. Sharks mouths have large sharp teeth and strong jaws.
- Sharks can swim faster than you.
- The average of shark attacks per year around the world is over 50. Don’t be one of them.
- Swimming with sharks could definitely be the last thing you do before you die.
Up for Some Sky Diving?
Sky diving – who jumps out of a perfectly good airplane anyways?
- If you want to trust that whoever packed your parachute did a proper job and the chute will deploy properly then go ahead and jump.
- Most jumps are in somewhat controlled locations.
- What if for some reason you flew off course and landed on something, anything.
- What if the parachute deploys but is faulty? Not good.
- During the 2000’s the annual average of sky diving fatalities around the globe was 60 and higher.
Base jumping – base jumping is an acronym for Buildings, antennas, spans, earth.
- Base jumpers live to jump from these locations.
- Many people have died Base jumping.
- Part of the thrill for Base jumpers is the danger and challenge of jumping from these places.
- Since 1981 there have been 180 recorded base jumping deaths around the world.
- The number is probably much higher as some deaths might not have been captured by the source of that information. Regardless 180 is a big number.
Sky Diving Video
Bungee Jumping Anyone?
Bungee jumping – Tie one end of a stretchy rope to your ankles and the other to a bridge and jump off, hopefully nothing comes apart. Ok who came up with this idea? Security measures when bungee jumping are not perfect and accidents do happen.
- I realize there are people out there that enjoy the rush of adrenaline they get when doing something like this but honestly is it really worth your life?
- It’s great to have a passion but is it really worth ending your life for it?
- If you can’t resist the urge and you must bungee jump check out some of these great bungee jumping locations.
The Royal Gorge Suspension Bridge in the USA which is 1053’ in the air or the Macau Tower in China which is 764’ in the air. If those are too high for you then how about the Victoria Falls Bridge in Zambia which is a much shorter drop but still high in the sky at 500’.
How about Some Sushi?
Eat Fugu Puffer Fish – The Fugu Puffer Fish is Japan’s famous dish that can kill. If the Fugu is prepared incorrectly it is fatal when ingested.
- The Fugu fish has a tetrodo-toxin poison in its organs that causes the diner a painful death by paralysis and then asphyxiation and then comes the death.
- So I ask again, is it really worth eating this food if you’re spinning the roulette wheel?
There are obviously many more things you could be doing just before you die. The point I am trying to make here is that humans have a habit of bringing death on themselves.
It’s unfortunate because of the finality of death and all.
Other things you could be doing just before you die are flying, driving, driving intoxicated, being in the hospital, travelling abroad, taking medication, alcohol binges, taking illegal drugs, running with the bulls, mountain climbing, trying to enter area 51, helicopter skiing, walking on a high wire, standing to close to the edge of the grand canyon or Niagara falls, chasing tornadoes and many more things but I think you get the point.