Treating Asthma With Goat's Milk
Asthma is often met with the characteristics of shortness of breath. Asthma can be divided into two, namely bronchial asthma and cardial asthma. Bronchial asthma is asthma caused by unusual circumstances in the bronchus of a particular disease. Symptoms include shortness of breath-transmissible infectious due to muscle spasms, so the hole bronchus narrowing (stenosis).
Cardial asthma or cardiac asthma is shortness of breath caused by heart disease. Usually the left heart was the cause. Usually the attacks occur at night.
a. Asthma Causes
In general, asthma can affect people at various ages and is usually characterized by symptoms of shortness of breath which escalated during the night.
Some things that can cause asthma as follows;
1. Allergies to certain substances, such as animal fur, a substance derived from plants,and dust.
2. Congenital or physical factors.
3. Pressure on the vagus nerve, especially if found tuberculosis in the lungs.
4. Thymus gland that does not shrink as usual.
5. Bronchial asthma that occurred at the time of menstruation, pregnancy, menopause or klimakterum, humid weather and climate fluctuations
b. Medical treatment
Medical treatment is usually aimed to eliminate the effects of bronchus stenosis patients by delivering bronchodilator drugs, either in the form of tablets, liquids,injections, and inhalers. In addition, given antibiotics if secondary infection or suppressthe infection of these asthma triggers. Giving oxygen to the acute asthma attack is necessary because patients usually experience a lack of oxygen during a severe shortness of breath. Giving thinning mucus helps mitigate attacks shortness of breath.
Drugs prevention of asthma attacks are generally in the form of anti-inflammatory. Usually given to patients with severe asthma, and hereditary. Namur, anti-inflammatory drugs have unpleasant side effects sufferers, like the moon face, the face like a moon due to the use of anti-inflammatory corticosteroid, easy occurrence of osteoporosis (bone calcification) and other damage.
c. Treatment with Goat Milk
The function of goat milk in the treatment of asthma is increasing stamina. This can happen because the fluorine which is an antiseptic as well as allergy is present in goat milk activate immune cells work, so secondary infections that occur, especially whendecreased immune system, can be prevented.
People with asthma should regularly consume goat's milk as much as 150 cc per day.We recommend that you drink goat's milk at night, because solving the calories going to warm the body, so that the spasm of the bronchi due to the cold night or early morning, can be avoided. Treatment with goat's milk at night it managed to prevent coughing which facilitate the emergence of an asthma attack. Goat milk is also efficacious thin the mucus or phlegm which can prevent or reduce attacks.
In addition to drinking goat's milk at night, people can also eat or drink juice on a regular basis allergy in the morning. juice allergy can be a combination of 150 grams or 100 grams of pineapple, papaya with 3 stalks celery or 3 stalks parsley
d. Patterns of Living to Do
The pattern of life that must be done in principle is the same, namely by applying a natural healthy lifestyle in their daily life well.
Some additional things that should be a routine part of a healthy lifestyle with asthma as follows;
1. Eating green vegetables that contain chlorophyll (green leaf substance) is high to increase body resistance and suppress allergic process.
2. Avoiding allergens and substances activate the respiratory muscles with exercise, especially swimming, on a regular basis. However, be careful of heavy exercise can actually lead to asthma attacks.
3. Studying and doing gymnastics asthma as one part of a healthy lifestyle naturally
- Myths of Asthma
is that going to the sea could cure asthma?...
- Overcoming Asthma While Pregnant
A study of pregnant women with asthma showed that 35% will experience a more severe asthma symptoms during pregnancy, 28% improved and 33% experienced no change...
- Fried Insects Can Worsen Asthma
Some insects such as grasshoppers or caterpillars claimed to have good taste when fried. But for people with asthma should not eat fried insects, as this may aggravate the condition...
- Don't Forget to Rinse Your Mouth After Using an Asthma Spray
Asthma is hard to cure, but can be controlled with medications containing powder steroid spray. Do not forget to rinse with boiled water after a spray into the mouth, because if you forget to rinse the...
- Chlorine in the Swimming Pool Trigger Allergy and Asthma
Swimming is an activity that is fun and can make the body relax. But a study shows that, swimming in a pool containing chlorine can increase the likelihood of a child developing asthma and allergies...
- Asthma? Consump Magnesium!
Based on research, it is known that respondents with magnesium deficiency more susceptible to asthma than the respondents who consume lots of magnesium...
- Large Waisted Women Easy to Affected by Asthma
Large waist not only ruin the appearance. The large-waisted women, were also more susceptible to asthma...
- May, Month of World Asthma
Based on data from the World Health Organization (WHO), the number of asthma sufferers in the world estimated at 300 million people, this figure is expected to increase to 400 million people in 2025...
- Facebook Can Trigger an Asthma Attack, Really?
Facebook and other social networking sites, may become a new source of psychological stress, a factor trigger asthmatic attacks in individuals who are depressed ...exposure to electric fields from electronic equipment such as computers in the long ru
My Another Hubs:
- Beware, High Fat Food Consumption Habits May Worsen Asthma
- Controlling Asthma in Children
- Case of Baby Suffered Asthma Is Increasing
- Stubborn Cough Could Be an Asthma Symptoms in Children
- Don't Be Gratuitous! Giving Cough Syrup for Children with Asthma
- Some Therapy Overcoming Asthma Attacks
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Can Prevent Asthma Attacks in Children