Treating Liver Disorders The Natural Way
The digestion of food in our body takes place with the help of liver. Liver helps in digesting the food and removing the toxins from the body. It also acts as storage for the sugar which is released when the body needs energy. Like any other organ of our body liver is also subjected to diseases and disorders. Initially the symptoms of liver disease are not easy to identify but if you keep a look at your body and its signs closely you can identify the problem. If you feel that your energy level is decreasing it may be a sign of a liver disease and you should immediately seek medical health.
The very common liver disease we are aware of is Jaundice. The skin of the person changes to yellow tone and there is a problem of digestion and appetite. Bowel movements and color of the stool also help in identifying a liver disease. Other symptoms which may indicate a liver disease are pain in the abdomen, excessive thirst, unusual bleeding and unexplained weight loss. If you drink alcohol the risk of liver disease increases as compared to people who do not drink it. Malnutrition may also lead to liver disease. There are many natural and home remedies which can be easily used to keep liver fit and healthy. These methods also help in correcting any disorder of the liver.
1. Detoxification is the first step to keep the liver healthy. A person suffering from any type of liver disorder must observe fast for a day. Eat foods which are easily digestible. Doctors recommend having fresh juices to detoxify the liver. A diet rich in Amino Acids also help in detoxification of the liver.
2. Inclusion of garlic in diet is considered good for people having liver disease.
3. Buttermilk with a pinch of salt and roasted cumin seeds taken in morning helps in keeping the liver healthy and free from diseases.
4. Bitter vegetables like bitter gourd and drumstick help in maintaining a healthy liver.
5. Indian gooseberry or Amla are best for liver. Taking fresh or dried Indian gooseberry with water thrice a day helps to cure the liver diseases.
6. Carrot and spinach or cucumber juice in equal proportions is also a remedy for maintaining healthy liver.
7. The juice of black seeds of papaya with fresh lime juice is also beneficial in liver disorders.
8. Juice of oranges on empty stomach is also an effective treatment for liver diseases and disorders.
9. Tomato juice with a pinch of black salt is also beneficial in treating liver diseases.
If you are suffering from any type of liver disease or disorder it is very important that you completely avoid foods rich in fatty acids. Liver is the most important organs in our body. It is the only organ which repairs itself in case of any injury. It is very important for us to take care of our liver as any damage or disorder may affect our health drastically. Proper exercise and a healthy diet rich in anti-oxidants and carbohydrates is important for people suffering from liver problems.