Turbulence Training – Fat Loss with Turbulence Training Bodyweight Workouts
Turbulence Training (TT) is an extremely effective program for fat loss. The main goal of Turbulence Training is to work out at intensity that conditions the bodies’ muscles, increases metabolism and burns body fat. It has been known to produce incredible results with noticeable progress in just a few weeks.
Turbulence Training Workouts
Turbulence Training is the mastermind of Craig Ballantyne, a strength training specialist. A Turbulence Training program uses the following guidelines:
- Workouts are around 45 minutes long and consist of 15-20 minutes of strength training followed by a further 15-20 minutes of interval training
- Workouts are performed 3 times a week. Interval training can be performed on a different day to strength training. You must have at least one rest day each week
- Two different strength training workouts should be followed and alternated. For example, in week 1 you do workout A, then B, then A. In week 2 you would then do workout B, then A, then B
- Strength training workouts involve supersets limiting rest time as much as possible. A maximum of 30 seconds rest is given between each superset
- Workouts are to be performed for 4 weeks before switching to a different Turbulence Training workout
- A rest week where just light intensity training is performed should be adhered to every 12 weeks
Advantages of Turbulence Training
- Training can be performed at home as there is no need for any special equipment
- The program can be followed by women as well as men. Turbulence Training has been found to be very popular with women
- The workouts are quick so are great if you are short on time. You are only required to exercise 3 time a week also
- They do not just burn body fat and build strong muscle, but they make you super fit
- Turbulence Training is a proven program created by Craig Ballantyne, a top strength training specialist
- Turbulence Training workouts can be tailored to your goal. The Turbulence Training program includes workouts for fat loss, muscle gain and improved strength and conditioning.
Other Exercise and Fitness Programs
- German Volume Training (GVT) for Extreme Muscle Grow...
German Volume Training, or GVT, is a bodybuilding program designed to increase the bodies muscle mass by lifting extreme volumes of weight. GVT involves doing 10 sets of 10 reps of the same exercise. The...
- Caveman Training Hardcore Strength and Condition...
Caveman training is an approach to strength and conditioning training that is growing fast. It combines traditional and non-traditional training methods to create hardcore and exciting routines that bring...
- CrossFit: Fast-Paced Hardcore Workouts for Sport Fit...
CrossFit is a fast-paced hardcore strength and conditioning program that lends itself well to sport fitness. Well really, it works for all forms of fitness. It is being used by police academies, military...