Urinary Incontinence- Trusted Web information From Experts on Managing Human Urinary Incontinence
Urinary Incontinence- Its Not normal
Many people crossing age of 40 consider leaky bladder as a common embarrassment that they have to deal in everyday life. It is estimated that 25 million people are affected alone in the United states with urinary incontinence, predominant female bias. Even though laborious child birth process creates severe weakness to the pelvic muscles in female population,males are also at risk for development of urinary incontinence if strengthening pelvic floor muscles are not given due significance.
Urinary Incontinence Fact sheet (UI)
- 200 million people in the world are affected by urinary incontinence.
- 25 percent women over the age of 18 leak urine involuntarily.
- 33 percent women from the age group of 30-70 experience urinating sensation at night commonly known as nocturia.
- 66 percent females suffering from urinary incontinence have never discussed it with their doctors.
- Most of the women wait for an average of 6.5 years from the time they suffer from urinary incontinence to get a diagnosis
Urinary Incontinence Poll
Have You experienced urinary incontinence at least once?
Mayo Clinic Article On Kegel's Exercise
- Mayo Clinic Medical team explains beautifully in common language about incontinence.The article is well arranged and almost all aspects ranging from symptoms to management are described in short to the point manner. Provides a separate section on kegel's exercise for female incontinence.
Continence Foundation Australia - Benefits of Pelvic floor Exercise
- Continence foundation of Australia explains the benefits of Kegel's exercise,benefits and common myths associated with the exercise.
Harvard Health Blog on Lifestyle Treatments for Urinary Incontinence
- Harvard health blog, the respectable name among the existing medical blogs discuss emerging trends in kegel's exercise for preventing incontinence. The blog recommends common dietary management strategies for controlling urinary incontinence.
NAFC Guidelines On Non Surgical Management Options For Urinary Incontinence
- NAFC (National Association For continence) outlines the commonly availability of non surgical options for the management of incontinence in female population
Web MD Audio Podcast On Kegel's Exercise
Urinary Incontinence Data Sheet From Lake view Urology
Amazon Offers Natural Diuretic Capsule From HealthFactors
You Tube Videos On Kegel Exercise Instruction
- You tube Video explains how to apply incontinence pads, a must watch video for working women.
- Exercise benefits of Kegels exercise is explained in the second video