- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Urine - A Wonderful Therapy for Acne
Are you struggling to get rid of your acne problem, wasting so much time energy and money trying out different medications. Why not use your own urine to cure acne? It sounds disgusting but urine therapy has been proven effective traditionally and scientifically. Urine therapy is not a new medication to help cure acne, it is used thousands of years ago. Urine is both antiviral and antibacterial. It is rich in protein that is important in our skin. Aside from acne, urine also helps flourish skin blemishes, eczema, psoriasis, sores and other fungal infections. Our laboratory expert says that urine contains antibodies, nutrients, hormones, enzymes that cannot be found in other substances.
Try this simple steps on how to obtain beautiful skin using Urine therapy.
- Take the first urine of the day.
- Leave out some urine first and then catch it midstream in a container. Do not use other’s urine to ensure safety.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply the urine to the acne or acne scars, on any part of your body.
- Massage your face mildly for a couple of minutes.
- Leave it there for five to ten minutes and then rinse off or you may leave it for longer periods of time
- You can apply it twice or as many times as possible throughout the day.
- You can apply the same urine for overnight too.
Age your urine to be more effective
For a couple of days it is desirable to age your urine. Make sure that the urine can breathe inside the container. 4-8 days of aged urine is more effective because the older the urine the higher the concentration of ammonia, it becomes more effective against skin disorders and rashes especially to your dark pigments or acne scars.
Although urine therapy or urophaty sounds disgusting it is still a very nice possible option and it is absolutely free. It is one of the most natural ways that a person can attempt to relieve their acne. Happy wee wee!