- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Use Stinging Nettle leaves to boost your energy level
Stinging nettle herb
Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica)
1) In our childhood when suffering from foot strain our elder used to suggest heeling it with touching the effected part with stinging nettle leaf and indeed it worked so well.
2) In winter season only, we cook stinging nettle as a vegetable with spices along with horse gram paste and it is believed to be a panacea to cure and prevention of Stone if cooked in an Iron pot.
3) Nettle leaf tea is good for boosting energy level and immunity.
4) It keeps diabetes at bay that’s the reason people living on Uttarakhand hills are free from this disease.
5) It helps in curing cold so be careful to not to use it as a vegetable in summer season ever.
6) Keeps away all the skin problems.
7) It is believed to be a good cure and prevention for cancer.
8) Nettle tonic can be used to keep healthy and shiny hairs.
Apart from the above there are many more purposes of this wonderful herb.
For making nettle tea procedure is very simple – boil some dry leaves for around 10 minutes with water add sugar or without sugar - enjoy nettle tea!