- Diseases, Disorders & Conditions
Vampire or Lupus?
Lupus vs Vampire
In this hub, i am going to compare and perhaps prove that vampires do exist! We may have all been wrong about the zombie apocalypse, we may actually have people on earth already infected by a vampire virus! & Not those lame glittering ones from twilight (sorry to the millions of people i just offended)
Back to topic! Real, pale skinned, vampires!
Here are some symptoms these vampy people face:
- eyes burn in sunlight and sometimes in just any light (computers, street lights, light bulbs)
- skin turns red in sunlight and burns/ tingles ( turns red and patchy)
- always tired. why so tired?! are you dead?! vampire!
- pale skin, from lack of the sunlight
- you can't sleep at night -either from your body aching or mind racing
Okay, so we don't have fangs, or drink blood ( at least i hope no one does!)
Perhaps, lupus is the cousin of the vampire virus, like the Luke to the Darth Vader.
I guess, we are all safe from a crazy apocalypse...for now ;)
Does Your Lupus Make You Feel Like a Vampire?
Please remember to leave your comments and thoughts below
i love hearing from you guys!