- Health Care, Drugs & Insurance
Vital 3 - Is It Safe & Effective to Use?
Join pain and stiffness? Are you tired of the discomfort from everyday activities? Do you want to get back to your old lifestyle wherein you can just do almost anything? Have you tried to take joint supplements but cannot tolerate the capsules or tablets that you have to take several times a day? Then Vital 3® might be the joint supplement you are looking for. Let's take a look on what this product has to offer.
What Is Vital 3?
Vital 3 is an innovative joint supplement that comes in liquid form. They come in bottles similar to that of an eye drop. Vital 3 does not contain glucosamine, chondroitin, or even MSM that we would normally see in most joint supplements. The product takes pride in the mode of action they called as oral tolerance which is basically stimulating the body's immune system in supporting joint health. It claims to provide the following benefits:
- Reduce joint discomfort and stiffness.
- Improve joint flexibility and overall mobility.
- Improve range-of-motion.
Active Ingredients of Vital 3
The product has only one active ingredient which is a biologically active peptide fragment of the so-called Collagen Type II-n1. It actually derived from chicken cartilage which is believed to aid the body in stimulation of the natural response to support joint health and reduce joint discomfort. Other ingredients of the product include distilled water and diluted acetic acid.
How Does It Work?
Vital 3 works by the process called oral tolerance. This mechanism starts by the absorption of the supplement through the mucosa of the small intestine. From there, they are absorbed through the blood stream which in turns triggers a healthy immune response targeted on the synovial tissues which produces the lubrication fluid between the joints. It is said that Vital 3 works exactly where they are needed. The increased lubrication serves as a cushion to the joints to prevent frictional damage.
Advantages of using Vital 3
- It comes in form of oral drops wherein you just have to use three drops in a day. No more difficulty of swallowing large tablets or capsules. You can incorporate the supplement to your water of juice.
- It is tasteless and odourless.
- It does not contain glucosamine thus making it safe for people with shellfish allergy.
Disadvantages of using Vital 3
- It only relies on the immune response of the body in order to produce results. It does not contain any other ingredients to support joint health and repair damaged joints.
- Results are seen within a minimum of six weeks of using the product.
Is Vital 3 Effective?
Vital 3 maybe found effective by some people however as you look closely on the ingredient itself, it does not necessarily support the regeneration of damaged cells within the joints and cartilages. It targets the production of synovial fluid to act as cushion and prevent damage due to friction however the product does not contain any ingredient that will allow repair of already damaged joints and cartilages.
Will Vital 3 Show Results?
The product may help reduce joint discomfort and stiffness however Vital 3 will not necessarily address the problem of why joint pain is happening. It simply addresses the symptoms associated with joints problems but does not resolve the problem itself. As we all know, degradation of joints and cartilages happen as people age. It can also be a result of being constantly exposed to rigorous activities. The structures are damaged, production of synovial fluid is reduced, and inflammation also takes place. Sadly, according to the oral tolerance mechanism of Vital 3, it will just address one of the problems which is the synovial fluid production.
How long does it take to see the result?
The manufacturer recommends that the supplement be taken for a minimum of six weeks before any results can be observed. They say that a couple of weeks will not be enough to stimulate the body's immune system in order to promote joint health. Consumers are also advised to adhere to the recommended dosage which is three drops per day, no more, no less.
- If you have been diagnosed with any medical condition or is currently undergoing any form of treatment, consult your physician first prior to taking this supplement.
- If you have known allergy to chicken or eggs, ask your doctor first before you take this supplement because allergic reaction may happen.
- This product is best avoided by pregnant and nursing women.
Vital 3 is actually a good product as it will not require you to take huge tablets or capsules like other supplements. However, if you read more on how the product works, you will realize that Vital 3® will not really address why you are having joint pain. Although it may give you some relief from joint pain and stiffness, it will not be a long-term solution to joint problems. The product works through the mechanism of oral tolerance in order to stimulate the synovial membrane to produce lubrication however that is not always the problem. Discomfort and stiffness is often a result of damaged or inflamed joints and/or cartilages; problems which are not addressed by the product.