Vitamin B12-benefits, deficiency symptoms & natural resources
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Facts
- Vitamin B12 RDA is 2 mcg.
- Vitamin B12 Researched supplemental range is from 2 mcg to 100 mcg.
- Average Daily Intake for vitamin B12 is 8 mcg.
- Vitamin B12 keeps the electrical nerve impulses moving throughout the human body.
- Vitamin B12 regulates red blood cells formation & iron utilization.
- Vitamin B12 increases energy, cell longevity and metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 promotes growth and improves digestion.
- Vitamin B12 prevents nerve damage and helps with nerve impulses.
Deficiency Symptoms of Vitamin B12
Nervousness, poor appetite, weakness, fatigue, pernicious anemia, walking or speaking difficulties, memory loss, dementia, numbness and ringing in the ears
Vitamin B12 rich foods
Natural Resources of Vitamin B12
Bananas, peanuts, concord grapes, sunflower seeds, brewer’s yeast, kelp, comfrey leaves, wheat germ, liver, beef, eggs, pork, milk, cheeses, kidney, bee pollen
Therapeutic use of Vitamin B12
Arrhythmia, dermatitis, depression, baldness, Alzheimer, brain damage, cardiovascular disease, eczema, and leg cramps, pernicious anaemia,