- Mental Health
Ways to Prevent And Deal With Stress
Stress affects the way we function each day, and it is important for us to find a method to either cope with stress, or to prevent it - to an extent. Many people find their own ways to prevent and cope with stress, however, these ways are not always healthy or effective in helping their problem in the long run. Here are some healthy ways to prevent or cope with stress. Take these into consideration the next time you have to cope with stress, or take them into action now , to prevent stress all together.
Ways to Prevent And Cope With Stress
1. Always express your feelings
2. Focus on the positive, even when times get hard
3. Maintain a healthy diet
4. Exercise regularly
5. Get enough sleep
6. Avoid negative-minded people
7. Don't procrastinate
8. Write down your goals
9. Establish priorities
10. Stick to commitments
11. Set aside relaxation time
12. Establish time- management and planning
13. Surround yourself with those who love and support you
14. Do what you love in your spare time
15. Take breaks, and time off for yourself
16. Reward yourself after a days hard work
17. Avoid over-committing and learn to say NO to others.
18. Create a to do list ' and get er' done!
Ways to Prevent and Cope With Stress
These are just a few ways to prevent and deal with stress.
If you have anymore, feel free to leave a comment, and I'll add
it to the list .