Weight Loss Fun
Weight loss is more a matter of inspiration than perspiration so here are a few sayings and cartoons that I have gathered to help us out.Print and post them on your fridge or wherever you think they may help you the most.
- A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit. ~ Anon
- The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out. ~ Anon
- The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places. ~ Anon
- Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. ~ Jim Rohn
- The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince. ~ Vincent Lombardi
More Weight Loss Thoughts:
- The first and best victory is to conquer self. ~ Plato
- Take twice as long to eat half as much. ~ Anon
- The groundwork of all happiness is health. ~ Leigh Hunt
- Your stomach shouldn't be a waist basket. ~ Anon
- We never repent of having eaten too little. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Even More Weight Loss quotes...
- Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us. ~ Peter De Vries
- You can't lost weight by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut. ~ Anon
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets. ~ Anon
- To lengthen your life, shorten your meals. ~ Proverb
- Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip. ~ Arnold H. Glasgow
- I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people. ~ Ed Bluestone
- As for food, half of my friends have dug their graves with their teeth. ~ Chauncey M. Depew
Are you getting full of weight loss quotes yet?
- Gluttony is not a secret vice. ~ Orson Welles
- She looked as if she had been poured into her clothes and had forgotten to say "when". ~ P.G. Wodehouse
- I think I just ate my willpower. ~ Anon
- I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge. ~ Paula Poundstone
The 23rd Pound
My appetite is my shepherd,
I always want.
It maketh me to sit down and stuff myself.
It leadeth me to my refrigerator repeatedly.
It leadeth me in the path of Burger King
for a double Whopper with fries and a large Coke.
It certainly destroyeth my shape
Yea though I knoweth I gaineth
I will not stop eating.
For the food tasteth so good. Surely, Ice Cream and Cookies comforteth me. When the table is spread before me, It exciteth me, For I knoweth that soon I shall Dig in. As I filleth my plate continuously my clothes runneth smaller. Surely bulges and excess weight shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in all you can eat buffet houses forever! Amen
- The biggest seller is cookbooks and the second is diet books - how not to eat what you've just learned how to cook. ~ Andy Rooney
- You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. ~ Ellen Degeneres
There you have what many celebrities and philosophers have said about weight loss or lack of it. Hope you are motivated by now.