- Diet & Weight Loss
Weight Watchers Cabbage soup
Cabbage soup is easy has great flavor and is great on a cold winters day.Cabbage soup is 0 points a cup so the great thing about this is you can eat as much as you want or even have it for a snack when you are hungry.You can change the broth and use nonfat chicken or beef instead gives a whole new dimension to the soup.Get 1 cup containers add fill them up and freeze them you have lunch every day or may you get home late just pop it in the microwave and enjoy.
- 3 cups non fat chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1TBs tomato paste
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 TSP oregano
- 1/2 TSP basil
- pinch salt & pepper
- Spray pot with non stick cooking spray then saute your onions,carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add broth tomatoes paste,cabbage,green beans,basil,oregano and salt & pepper to taste.
- Let the pot simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender of your choice
- Add the onion zucchini,and green beans let simmer for another 5 minutes or a few more if you like your vegetables to be softer.
- Serve and enjoy.You could customize it a bit if you like by adding red peppers and celery
|Serving size: 1 Cup is 0 points|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Chocolate Coffee Mousse
You have your soup know for a little dessert.This is a delightful dessert which makes 12 servings and each serving is 5 points.This resembles an Italian tiramisu dessert.
.2 cups heavy cream
.1/2 cup sour cream
.1 tsp vanilla extract
.1/2 tsp imitation brandy
.2 tbsp instant coffee granules
.4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
.1/3 cup sweetener
1.In a large bowl, whip the cream on high speed until almost forming peaks.
2.Add all ingredients, except sour cream, one at a time, mixing on low speed. Add sour cream and mix in.
3.Serve in small, individual, serving dishes.Then place in the fridge overnight to set.
4.Remove from the fridge and garnish with chopped nuts or grated dark chocolate.
- How Does The New Weight Watchers PointsPlus Program Work? - YouTube
http://facebook.com/jenniferburgessfitness http://jenniferburgessfitness.com A lot of people have been asking me about the new Weight Watchers PointsPlus pla...