- Mental Health»
What Are The Reasons You Drink And Abuse Alcohol
What are the reasons you drink and abuse alcohol? Do you think you have a real reason of why you drink so much?
- Is it that you just like the taste of alcohol?
- Is it because you like the feeling that alcohol gives you?
- Is it because all of your friends drink alcohol?
- Is it that you are trying to drown your sorrows?
- Is it that you feel worthless and alcohol gives you courage?
- Is it because you have financial problems?
- Is it because you and your spouse are not getting along?
- Is it because alcohol makes you feel like someone and not a nothing?
- Is it peer pressure that makes you drink alcohol?
- OR is it you simply have a death wish for yourself?
How many statements above fit your life, and if any or all of them do, what are you planning to do that stop drinking alcohol and start living a sober life?
REASONS PEOPLE DRINK ALCOHOL
THERE HAS TO BE ONE REASON YOU DRINK
We all know that there is one reason and maybe more than one reason that we drink alcohol and many times abuse alcohol as well.
Is there a underlining problem that you may not be aware of that makes you drink alcohol? Could it be that something had happened in your life when you were a young child that you have not said to anyone and maybe ashamed of. Do you feel that drinking alcohol would help you forget about it even though it may be only for a few hours or so while you are drinking alcohol. Numb the pain I call it.
Then again, sometimes drinking alcohol will bring back those memories of what happened in your young childhood years and that would just make you drink more to drown that pain you are suffering with, but still afraid to say anything to anyone.
If you have pin pointed the reason why you drink and abuse alcohol than it would be a great time to address this problem and try your hardest to stop drinking alcohol.
The reason that you drink, whatever it may be can be fixed or corrected if you want to quit drinking. You have to overcome the reason that you drink because drinking will not fix whatever the problem may be.
Back in my drinking days I thought drinking the the fix for everything in life and man was I wrong. It simply made matters worse, and I felt worse the more I drank as I am sure many of you that have a drinking problem feel.
The is no way out of a problem such as using alcohol as a escape of your problems in life. You need to face your problems head on and figure a way doing it sober to make your life and bright and enjoyable.
If you are suffering from an addiction to alcohol, don't make reasons to drink, just don't drink and try your hardest to live your one and only life clean and sober.
MY eBOOK AND MY LIFE OF ALCOHOL ADDICTION
- My Life Of Alcohol Addiction: Peter Mark Bruno: Amazon.com: Kindle Store
My Life Of Alcohol Addiction: Peter Mark Bruno: Amazon.com: Kindle Store