What Can I Do If I'm Bored?
There are a lot of times during the day or the week that we become bored. What can we do? There are a list of things to choose from. Just pick one that best suits you!
- Read a book. Head down to your local library, or visit Amazon to grab the latest romance or thriller novel. Remember though, you can't judge a book by it's cover!
- Clean. Wherever you live, whether with your parents, friends, a roommate, or you have your own house, there's always something to clean. Bathrooms, dusting, laundry, dishes; the list goes on and on. Go get ahead with your duties, or help someone else out!
- Rent a movie. It seems like you're being lazy, but if you're a busy person, watching a movie can be very good for you! So go pop some popcorn, curl up in your blanket, and watch a great movie!
- Bake/cook. Test out your baking or cooking skills by trying a new recipe or 2. Cook something new for supper and then follow it up with a new dessert. It could be a new favorite dish.
- Visit your family, neighbors, or friends. Everyone loves getting company, so why not surprise someone by dropping in? It will make you feel better too.
- Go for a walk, hike, or run. Climb up the mountain that's close by or go for a walk around the block. Need to move faster? Why not try running around the block a few times. These are great stress relievers!
- Exercise. Any type of exercise is always go for you, so why not try to come up with your own move or a new routine to try? Change is always good!
- Go on a date. Whether you're married, with someone, or single, you can always go on a date!
- Go shopping. Even if you don't spend any money, just getting out and walking around seeing other people will be good for you!
- Do your outside chores. Cutting grass, burning garbage, chopping wood, or any other outdoor chores that may need to be done can be accomplished now!
- Ride your 4wheeler, dirt bike, or snowmobile. If you have any of these things, and depending on what the weather is, you can get out and go riding. It's a good way to relieve stress, plus it's fun!
- Write a hub! Think of something fun, or one of your hobbies and create a hub!
- Play a game of pool. You can play pool on your own for practice, or grab someone to challenge.
- Play an outdoor sport. Basketball, football, baseball, softball, soccer, etc. There are lots of sports that can be played!
- Scrapbook. If you scrapbook you can continue yours, and if you don't you can start one! Scrapbooking is fun and helps you to remember all the fun and meaningful things you've done.
These are just a few of the things you can do when you're bored. Get creative, there's always something to do no matter where you live!
- Food Network - Easy Recipes, Healthy Eating Ideas and Chef Recipe Videos
Love Food Network shows, chefs and recipes? Find the best recipe ideas, videos, healthy eating advice, party ideas and cooking techniques from top chefs, shows and experts.
- Walmart.com: Save money. Live better.
Online shopping for the largest selection of electronics, home furnishings, video games, baby gear and more. Shop online and save money to live better, at Walmart.com.
- Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel & accessories, shoes, jewelry, tools & hardware, housewares, furniture, sporting goods, beauty & person