- Quality of Life & Wellness»
- Personal Development
What Your Eyebrows Say About You; Five Crazy Truths Your Eyebrows Are Telling People About You!
The eyebrows are a complex facial feature, you may not realize it until something causes them to go obliquely, but they do a lot for the face — like protecting your eyes, helping beautify it, and they assist with your personality. The fact is that your eyebrows are the most important feature on your face and the shape can change how your face structure look. When a person's face has the eyebrow arch properly, it can take years off their age. Moreover, the distance between your brows can change the entire way your face looks.
It is rightly said that the eyes are the mirror of your personality and they say a lot about your character. This is the most likely part of your body that magnetizes the majority. Your eyes can give a dynamic look to your face and personality. So, this unique part needs attention. Your eyebrows are the most important feature of your eye. Eyebrows sketch out your eyes and move with your facial interpretations and balance your entire face. When they are styled rightfully, you genuinely look better and need fewer cosmetics to maintain yourself.
Facial reading expert Priya Sher Feng Shui believe she can predict a person personality based on the shape of their face. Therefore, the first thing she does is look at an individual’s face. It is an all-new way to begin judging someone upon meeting, without knowing them. Priya Sher Feng Shui, also believes that a person can learn everything he or she needs to know about another just by looking at their face. She explains, “Every part of our face reflects a different age, relationship, aspect of our life and organ in our body.”
Some people just let, their eyebrows grow full thus, countless prefer to pluck, shape, and sculpt them to look how they desire. Certainly, some want their brows to look structured and precise and others like wild and unruly brows, despite how you like your brows brushing them is the most important step for a groomed look. Furthermore, if you want your groom and fluffed brows; you will need the perfect brush. A brush such as a Tarte Shape Shifter Double Ended Bamboo Brow Brush is my recommendation. It will not only fluff the brows but soften the eyebrows hair. It is vital to pull in the direction of the hair growth for a groomed look. Make sure to avoid traditional brow combs; they can be tough, even irritate the skin, and dispose of your makeup.
Eyebrows can be a trend or an art form. However, how you wear your eyebrows can say a lot about you. Wouldn’t you like to know what your look is communicating to other people? Below is five crazy truth your eyebrows are telling people about you.
1. If you have curved eyebrows chances are it can be saying you are a creative person. Beyonce has curved eyebrow shape, and the curved roundness of her brows say she — and whoever else has the same look — are creative and wants to continue creating winning situations and as many as possible.
2. Individuals with straight brows show that they are self-confident — a female with straight brows can be sensitive, private and sometimes masculine. Jessica Biel has straight eyebrows, she the very intellectual type, and the kind of woman who is trustworthy, reliable and known to make intelligent decisions. Females with straight brows have also been known to be stubborn.
3. A woman with Bushy eyebrows shows masculinity, trouble with their health and are always trying to gain independence. They have the lack of hesitation in what they do which stands for their bravery. Females with thick brows also have high sexual energy. They attack opportunities without fearing risks. Most times they have been blessed with happiness and attack opportunities without concerning risks. Their only shortcoming is that they have a great capacity to offend other people and don't pay enough attention to detail. Sofia Vergara tried the bushy bold trend; she made it look sexy and charming. Her lovely look made other ladies want to throw out their tweezers and let their brows grow free and full.
4. A female with thin brows has over trim or plucked eyebrows. They have self-confidence issues. When a female trim her eyebrows thin, she is putting herself in a position to attract people that will walk all over her. Women with thin brows are usually in an abusive relationship. Pamela Anderson has thin eyebrows, and she stated she never felt beautiful and been in an abusive relationship. People with thin brows tend to be more cautious, doubt themselves and insecure about their looks.
5. Females with short eyebrows are a sign they do not handle stress well. Short brows typically mean a person will have mega trouble in their professional and personal life. Olivia Wilde has short eyebrows, but there was a time where her eyebrows had a right arch, but then she didn't know how to put the tweezers down so, she ends up with little eyebrows.
What Does Your Eyebrow Shape Say About You?
There is a saying that states not to judge a book by its cover, but facial expert Priya Sher Feng Shui does it in her line of work for a living. Did you read what your eyebrows say about your destiny? Remember these reading on what your brows say about you are not written in stone. At the same time knowing what they say about you, help you in knowing what you lack, you can seek to be careful in the things that you do. So, what do you think? Did you see your brow shape? Did the description fit your behavior and personality? What does your eye brow shape say about you? Share your views below!
What Your Eyebrows Say About You; Five Crazy Truths Your Eyebrows Are Telling People About You
What Do you Think? Did you see what your eyebrows are revealing to people about you or Did you disagree with what this article share with you?
What does your eyebrow tell people about you?
My Face - original song || dodie
What Your Eyebrows Say About Youview quiz statistics
What your eyebrows shape say about you
Hello, here's one of my book.
You only get one body and one opportunity to make it do things you want in this lifetime. A woman’s general health relies heavily on her reproductive health, and this makes every aspect of her life a crucial one. If you are a woman who wants to ensure that you keep your body in optimal reproductive shape, you are looking at the first step in your journey empowerment. This book is written by a female and is about the things that women go through from a woman’s perspective.
© 2017 Pam Morris