What is Sarsaparilla? What are the health benefits? Why Sarsaparilla drink is the best natural body coolant?
Body cooling foods to eat in summer, body cooling fruits, vegetables, cereals – natural body coolants
Cereal porridge for cooling body
What is Sarsaparilla? What is Sarsaparilla drink?
Sarsaparilla is a medicinal plant that has roots with therapeutic properties. The extract of sarsaparilla root makes sarsaparilla syrup that can be used for preparing sarsaparilla drink. Sarsaparilla drink is very popular in India. It is known as nannari or naruneendi in Indian languages. The drink prepared from sarsaparilla is known as sarsaparilla sherbet or nannari sherbet. Sarsaparilla drink is a popular summer beverage in India.
What are the health benefits of Sarsaparilla? Sarsaparilla root extract drink
Sarsaparilla has several medicinal properties. Sarsaparilla root extract is a wonderful body coolant. The soft drink prepared from Sarsaparilla root is very popular inIndia. Sarsaparilla root cools body, and is therefore widely used in summer. It is a great summer drink. It also works as an excellent blood purifier and diuretic. Sarsaparilla drink is beneficial for people with urinary problems. Sarsaparilla naturally cools the body. Sarsaparilla is also believed to help skin problems, chronic rheumatism, urinary infection and stomach heat problems. Sarsaparilla drink is an excellent tonic that would refresh the body during extreme heat. Sarsaparilla drink would also help dysentery due to bowel heat. Piles patients can also have sarsaparilla drink for a better health. Having Sarsaparilla drink is also found to be having soothing effects in eye and skin. The extract of leaves of sarsaparilla plant is used for treating skin infections. Sarsaparilla root is an ingredient of soft drinks and sports nutrition drinks. Sarsaparilla root extract is also used in medicines and tablets, even though it is a herbal product. As it can contribute to hormone balancing, body refreshment, and libido improvement, sports drinks have sarsaparilla root extract as an ingredient.
How to prepare Sarsaparilla drink?
Sarsaparilla drink, the best body coolant for summer
InIndiasarsaparilla drink is prepared by mixing water and sarsaparilla root essence. In a glass of water, three teaspoonful of sarsaparilla root essence is added. Two teaspoonful of lemon juice is added to this mixture to prepare sarsaparilla drink. You can also add club soda to sarsaparilla syrup to make sarsaparilla soda sherbet. This drink would refresh your body and cool it. Sarsaparilla root extract drink would help us beat the summer heat
Sarsaparilla drink, an excellent soft drink for children
Kids love to have soft drinks when they come in after playing in the burning sun. It is not good to give them soft drinks with artificial colors and flavors. Sarsaparilla drink is a natural drink that has no side effects. It is purely natural. Sarsaparilla drink is the best soft drink for summer heat. It would aid digestion and purify blood. Sarsaparilla root syrup is available in shops. You can dilute it to make nannari drink. It is no doubt the best summer drink.
Other Indian herbs that heal
- Spices used in Indian dishes to lose weight. Bird's eye chili and other spices
- Saffron whitens skin; Rose flower petal for rose cheeks and lips; hibiscus for long and healthy hair, hibiscus preventing cancer; lotus and marigold for skin
- The best home remedy for stomach pain, diarrhoea and indigestion for adults and children.
- A wonder diet for summer - Arrowroot can cure stomach heat, loose motion, stomach pain and urinary tract infection.
- Cumin seed, fennel seed, Nigella seed and Purple fleebane, effective remedies for gastric problem
- Vayambu for infant colic, gas problem and indigestion. Why infants are given paste of vayambu or vasambu
- Keezhar nelli for jaundice. How keezhar nelli cures urinary infection, jaundice, kidney problems, gallbladder stones and tuberculosis?
- Why you should eat asafetida, black pepper, anise seed, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves
- Indian spices that heal bronchitis, asthma, jaundice, leprosy, ulcer, mouth sores, chicken pox scars. Know more about the healing properties of Indian spices and medicinal herbs that heals