Fear ~ What are you holding on to?
People have different types of fears. Is any kind of fear standing in your way?
- Some hold on to a relationship that continually hurts them emotionally / physically, for fear of not being able to stand on their own two feet financially.
- Some hold on to a job where they are looked down on and has no potential, for fear of not being able to find a better one.
- Fear of getting married because there are so many divorces out there and many of them seemed perfect, until they got married - so, "why bother?" They say.
- Fear of setting up a business because they feel it might not be a success.
- Constantly putting off an important goal in life.
I encourage you to be brave and face your fears. It can be the most terrifying thing you have felt like doing but it could also turn out to be one of the best decisions that you have taken in your life. You will never know until you face it.
Below are 10 Ways to help face your fears by the NHS (National Health Service UK)
How I face my fears
Meditation, using affirmations and visualising a positive outcome. .Also, by reading stories of people who have had similar fears and how they overcame it. Over 10 years ago, I read a book: "Feel the Fear and do it anyway" by Susan Jeffers which helped too.
Remember, everything you want is on the other side of fear. So, let your FAITH be bigger than your FEARS.
Be Courageous! Good Luck.