What to do if your hemorrhoids bleeding?
In this article you are going to find some information what to do in the case you notice your hemorrhoids bleeding.
What to do with bleeding hemorrhoids?
1. If you notice your hemorrhoids bleeding, then with warm water gently wash perianal area. Use a towel to dry perianal area. Don’t scrub it, just gently pat it with towel.
2. Lay down on a bed and wait for a couple of minutes.
3. Make sure not to use toilet paper again, but after next defecation use a water to wash perianal area or you can use wet wipes without alcohol. Forget the toilet paper as long as you have bleeding or painful hemorrhoids.
4. If you feel a pain in your perianal area and you had hemorrhoids bleeding a few days ago, it could be a sign of infection and you should contact your doctor.
5. Drink a lot of water, avoid salty, chili, peppered and dry food.