What to pack in the hospital bag before moving to nursing home for delivery
Things to carry to nursing home for delivery
- 5-7 comfortable and loose cloths and gowns
- Cosmetic Kit - cream, brush, tooth paste, soaps, comb, hair ties, lip moisturizer, shampoo, lotion etc.
- Important documents-hospital paperwork, medical details, case notes, insurance card, important phone numbers, pediatrician information etc.
- Food - snacks, fruits, biscuits etc.
- Sanitary napkins
- Socks in case you feel cold after delivery
- Towel, facecloth
- Comfortable slippers
- Pen and Paper
- Coins for the telephone (in case of no cell phone)
- A plastic bag to take dirty linen back home
- Nursing Bras to facilitate breast feeding
Planning beforehand is beneficial
I hope the above checklist is handy and useful to you. You should share it with others.