- Personal Health Information & Self-Help
Why people should drink ARGI+.
As always, I am happy to write about Forever Living products. There is one more product I couldn’t resist introducing to you. This is ARGI+: L-Arginine & Vitamin Complex.
L-Arginine is nonessential amino acid; our body can create it, but as we age the production of L-Arginine decreases. We don’t get enough of it with regular food and need to take supplements to provide enough of this amino acid. L-Arginine plays a very important role in the body functioning
L-Arginine first was isolated in 1885 from the extract of lupine. It is such a potent molecule, that scientists called it a “Miracle molecule”. The reason for this is that our bodies convert L-Arginine into nitric oxide, a molecule that helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow. Greater blood flow is important for many functions in our body.
-It helps normalize blood pressure.
-Some evidence suggest that L-Arginine may be helpful in treating conditions that improve with vasodilatation – atherosclerosis, heart diseases, peripheral vascular disease, headaches, erectile dysfunction.
-Stimulates bone and tissue growth and repair.
-Immune system support.
-L-Arginine is required for the creation of protein, contributing to tissue growth.
In 1998 three American scientists were awarded the Nobel Prize for discovering the role that L-Arginine plays in the production of nitric oxide.
New ARGI+ from Forever Living Products provides all the benefits of L-Arginine; plus it contains vitamins and antioxidants.
-It contains pomegranate, well known for strong antioxidant properties.
-Red wine extract to help maintain normal cholesterol level.
-Grapes skin for immune system support and cardiovascular health.
-Berries to help neutralize free radicals
Reasons to drink ARGI+:
- Helps reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Rich source of antioxidants needed to fight the effects of free radicals.
- Anti-aging properties: Who wants to look older?
- Dilates blood vessels, increases blood flow, maintains healthy blood pressure and supports cardiovascular system.
- Supports immune system. Nitric oxide is used by white blood cells in immune reactions.
- Helps bones and tissues grow and repair, which is important after fractures and soft tissue injuries.
- Increases muscle mass and strength, while reducing the amount of fatty tissue.
- Affects sensitivity to insulin, helps maintain normal blood glucose level.
ARGI+ also contains vitamins C, K2, B6, D3, B9, B12.
-Vitamin C ( ascorbic acid) – for the immune system, a healthy and balanced nervous system, concentration, relaxation, healthy and balanced bones, good skin.
-Vitamin D3 ( cholecalciferol) – for the immune system, bones, balanced nervous system and mood.
-Vitamin K2 – participate in the bone formation, blood clotting and vitality.
- Vitamin B6 ( pyridoxine hydrochloride) – for the immune system, a healthy and balanced nervous system, brain, muscles, oxygen shipping, protein, body fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
-Vitamin B9 – pertaining to new skin cells, brain and nerves .
-Vitamin B12 ( cyanocobalamin) – oxygen shipping , key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and for the formation of blood cells.
How much L-Arginine is good for the body?
The average American diet includes about 4 grams L-Arginine per day. Studies show that consuming up to 20 grams a day is safe and improves the health of adults. One scoop of ARGI+ mixed with 8 ounces of water or aloe juice provides 5 grams of Arginine per serving.
Who should not take L-Arginine.
-People with viral diseases like herpes.
-People under age of 21 should ask health professional before taking L-Argining, since growth hormone levels may become too high.
-People with cancer, since Arginine is a powerful tissue growth accelerator.
-People with liver or kidney disease must discuss Arginine supplementation with health professionals.