Why we are so unhealthy
The reason we are so unhealthy is really 3 problems.
1. Poor Diet
2. No exercise
3. Antibiotics, chlorine ect.
let me start by asking you this question, What is your body made of?
If you break it down your body contains vitamins, minerals and water to keep it simple. We excrete these ingredients all the time, this means that we need to continually replace them.
The diet we eat today is full of white sugar, white flour and alot of processed junk!
We are thus putting unhealthy chemicals and empty calories in our body's, on top of this we are failing to put the water, vitamins and minerals back in!
Your body cannot function properly in this condition.
Second, we take antibiotics and drink chlorinated water, just these two things alone kill harmful bacteria, that's a good thing right?
wrong, they also kill all the good bacteria in your gut as well and this is where most of your immune function is, and is lost when you kill the good bacteria.
The other thing is that your body cannot absorb nutrients properly without these bacteria!
So you need to take a quality Probiotic for about thirty days to replace the good bacteria!
Without these nutrients your body cannot perform all its functions properly, alot of DISEASES are really poor nutrition, Why just being deficient in magnesium alone (and most people are) keeps your body from performing 300 functions properly!
Magnesium Deficiency alone is clinically associated with:
- Anxiety disorders
- Arthritis- Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Auto immune disorders- all types
- Cerebral Palsy- in children from magnesium deficient mothers
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Congestive Heart Disease
- Crooked teeth- narrow jaw- in children from magnesium deficient mothers
- Diabetes- Type I and II
- Eating disorders- Bulimia, Anorexia
- Gut disorders- including peptic ulcer, Crohn's disease, colitis, food allergy
- Heart Disease- Arteriosclerosis, high cholesterol, high triglycerides
- Heart Disease- in infants born to magnesium deficient mothers
- High Blood Pressure
- Impaired athletic performance
- Infantile Seizure- in children from magnesium deficient mothers
- Kidney Stones
- Lou Gehrig's Disease
- Migraines- including cluster type
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle weakness, fatigue
- Myopia- in children from magnesium deficient mothers
- Obesity- especially obesity associated with high carbohydrate diets
- Osteoporosis- just adding magnesium reversed bone loss
- Parkinson's Disease
- PMS- including menstrual pain and irregularities
- PPH- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- SIDS- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Syndrome X- insulin resistance
- Thyroid disorders- low, high and auto-immune; low magnesium reduces T4
The pharmaceutical companies are treating these DISEASES with their prescription drugs AND WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IS NUTRITION! your bodies are starving! along with this nutrition problem is no one likes to drink water any more but this is what your body needs the most of!
But wait! what about all those disease's that the we need the antibiotics for? well if your body is healthy your immune system will handle things, also if you get 12 mg of iodine daily (this is possible with lugals solution) then the iodine will kill alot of germs as well. iodine is a very important mineral that the body needs daily for health as well.
Thirdly no one wants to exercise anymore, exercise does many things for your body. sweating for instance removes toxins, movement helps feces move out of the body faster. vigorous exercise also produces human growth hormones, these hormones among other things keep you looking younger!
So in closing let me recap, avoid antibiotics and chemicals even chlorine!
Take a quality probiotic for 30 days.
eat healthy whole foods like fruits and veggies. these have water in them along with vitamins and minerals!
get plenty of sunshine for vitamin D which has a lot to do with the immune system as well, if not getting sunshine supplement with vitamin D3.
Supplement daily with all water soluble vitamins and mineral, such as vitamin C, B, calcium, magnesium (citrate) not oxide, potassium, iodine (12MG), and a good multi vitamin, dont forget good fats like fish oil.
Drink plenty of clean water (no chlorine)
Get exercise Daily!
I encourage everyone to research vitamin and mineral deficiencies and the associated diseases
Follow this outline and you will be healthier and feel better, you wont be sick much as well!