The Brazil Butt Lift Workout for Women: the Straight Legs Deadlift
For the best results in a Brazil butt lift workout the Sumo Squat should be completed by the Straigth Legs Deadlift as it works the lower part of buttocks, the back of legs and the lower back muscles. It requires a bit more attention than the other so if you're not comfortable with it stick to the Sumo Squat alone as it's the best and safest workout for women interested in raising buttocks and having beautiful legs.
Straight Legs Deadlift as 2nd Best Butt Exercise
Beside the best fitness exercise for your butt, the Sumo Squat, there is a second one which complements the Squat giving you the chance to have greater results in a shorter time and to train your buttocks in a different way, the Straight Legs Deadlift. Since they can be done one after the other it's easy to use them with the Weight Training in Five Minutes a Day routine. When it's legs time just perform a set of Sumo Squats and then follow immediately with one set of Straight Legs Deadlifts, then you can rest for 30 seconds to 1 minute before repeating the sets.
Very important: if you have back problems stick with the Sumo Squat only as it gives almost no stress on your back and it's an almost complete Brazil butt lift workout on its own.
And as usual check with your doctor first and buy a good book on Weightlifting, I always recommend the one of Stuart McRobert since it's focused on safety while doing Weight Lifting.
The Straight Legs Deadlift in a Brazil Butt Lift Workout
This wonderful exercise works greatly your buttocks, plus your lower back and the muscles on the back of your legs. Used in conjunction with the Sumo Squat you work your buttocks, your legs, your lower back and your thighs, that is to say you'll have the best exercise match with two exercises performed twice a week five minutes each time. Isn't simply great? Surely one of the best workouts for women, and for men too.
The Straight Legs Deadlift is pretty easy to do, just keep in mind these simple rules:
- Always use small weights and increase slowly.
- Keep always your dumbbells as near as possible to your body.
- Never bend your back. Never. Always keep your back straight at any given moment.
- Flexibility will follow and you can always add some stretching if you really need it; but always keep your back straight. If you curve your spine a little weight of some pounds can apply forces of various tens or hundreds of pounds on your vertebrae and that's the best way to ruin your back, sometimes with permanent effects.
- Keep your shoulders blocked so that you don't curve them during the exercise and look in front of you to keep your back straight.
- Breath in, hold comfortably your breath while going down, breath out when going up.
- Even if the exercise is called Straight Legs Deadlift keep your legs (knees) slightly bended as to avoid unneeded stress on your joints.
- Put your feet more or less shoulder wide and pointed onward, but as usual try to find Your right position. Keep your knees in line with your feet.
- Move slowly and smoothly and remember the rule that at any given moment you must be able to stop without difficulties, you control your dumbbells and their movement. It has never to be the contrary.
- Never go beyond the point your upper body is parallel to the ground and never go beyond the point your body is perpendicular to the ground. The Straight Legs Deadlift requires a range of movement of 90°, from the standing position to the bent one. Never overextend your back beyond the point it's straight, never.
Here you are, a simple but great Brazil butt lift workout.
Summary: standing with your legs "straight" but slightly bent, your feet shoulder wide and your dumbbells on your sides bend yourself slowly keeping your back straight and in complete control until your upper body is slightly above being parallel to the ground. Then using your buttocks come back to the standing position. 90° movement.
The Straight Legs Deadlift together with the Sumo Squat makes one of the best lower body workouts for women. Keep in mind that beautiful, well shaped buttocks and legs remains always with you, without regards to your age. Always remember to go slowly and safely, No Pain No Gain is simply Rubbish. Every fitness exercise must be performed in full safety at all times and the best exercise is the safest one which gives you sound results. If you don't feel comfortable with the Straight Legs Deadlift stick to the Sumo Squat and you'll have anyway a great Brazil butt lift workout.
Now it's time to leave a comment and share this article!
The Fitness Exercise for Your Buttocks 2: the Straight Legs Deadlift Links
- stock.xchng - the leading free stock photography site
stock photography community - browse our huge gallery for high quality stock photos or share yours with others.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.