Wonderful essential oils to spread aroma and promote complete well-being!
Therapeutic grade essential oils are the key to aromatherapy. Apart from offering out-of-the-world aroma and fragrance, these essential oils are acknowledged for their antibiotic, antidepressant, antiseptic, sedative, antispasmodic, vulnerary, disinfectant, analgesic and properties. Such distinguishing factors make these aromatherapy oils really essential to have at home. Always make a note of the medicinal and healing properties of the desired essential oil before diffusing the same to your home or premises.
Bergamot Essential Oil:
- Antidepressant, antibiotic, disinfectant and stimulating in nature
- Offers freshness, joy and energy
- Fights depression
- Improves circulation of the blood
- Stimulates hormonal secretions
- Maintains proper metabolic rate
- Reduces the feeling of body pain
- Very helpful in headaches, sprains and muscle aches
- Reduces nervous tension, anxiety and stress
- Reduces fever and lowers body temperature
- Fights infections and improves immunity
- Tones up the respiratory, circulatory and nervous system
Spearmint Essential Oil:
- Energizing and revitalizing in nature
- Offers digestive support, emotional wellness and immune support
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Provides a refreshing aroma to clear the mind and uplift mood
- Fights depression, stress or mental exhaustion
Whatever the requirement is, but always opt for the essential oils that are available in dark colored air-tight amber bottles so that the freshness and medicinal properties of the oil remain intact. Use in aromatherapy diffusers for best results.