Health Benefits Of Shilajit
Buy Shilajit Online
Shilajit sometimes spelt as shilajith is considered as a master herb in Ayurveda, which is taken to be supportive of any Ayurvedic medication. 'Shila' means a stone and 'jit' or 'jith' means borne. Shilajit thus means stone-borne. It is a vegetative fossil found in the Himalayan Ranges. The fossilization is believed to have occurred during the formation of the Himalayas!
Latin name : Asphaltum
English Name : Asphalt, Mineral Pitch
French Name : Asphalte
Arabic Name : Hajrul Musa, Arqul Jabal
Persian Name : Momyai
Sanskrit Name : Shilajit
Hindi Name : Shilajit, Salajit
The discovery of shilajit by humans can be attributed to Himalayan monkeys, which migrated to higher mountains to lick this material out of rock crevices. Some Ayurveda practitioners observed the monkeys and found them to have better digestive health, occurrence of sex, and displayed higher levels of memory. The Vaidyas(traditional ayurvedic practitioners) then found out ways to purify shilajit from raw mineral deposit.
Shilajit enhances the medicinal power of every known Ayurvedic medicines. The chemical combination of shilajit indicates an abundance of several essential minerals in it. Shilajit is also considered as a master rejuvenator. It works on a cellular level, strengthening each cell in the body, revitalizing a person.
Shilajit, along with 'Aswagandha' is used for several sexual problems afflicting men and women alike. It helps in revitalizing reproductive systems, gives increased vitality and improved sexual pleasure. It is also used to help with menstrual problems. Shilajit is supposed to bring back the enthusiasm of a teenager, to the aged who has taken it. Both men and women can take shilajit. However, it is not recommended for children below 12.
The proven benefits of Shilajit
The proven benefits of Shilajit are considered as follows:
- It can be used as a health tonic, which enhances the immune system.
- Revitalizes body cells and muscles.
- It is highly nutritive and can be taken as an anti-oxidant.
- It is also anti-asthmatic and can be used as an anti-allergen and an anti-stress agent.
- Shilajit Improves heart functioning of the heart.
- Reduces general weakness and enhances sexual performance.
- It is also found to be effective in various other health conditions like Anaemia, Anorexia Nervosa, Asthma, Blood Impurities, Bronchitis, Burning Sensation in the Chest, Constipation, Diabetes Mellitus, Epilepsy, Excessive Thirst, Fatigue, General Debility, Hepatomegaly, Hyperlipedemia, Hysteria, Indigestion, Insanity, Jaundice, Kidney Stone, Nervous Debility, Obesity, Persistent Infection due to Low Immunity, Piles, Polyuria, Sexual Debility, Sexual Neurasthenia, Sexual Weakness in the Elderly, Splenomegaly, Tuberculosis, etc.
- Shilajith is used in medicines like Diab-Eaze, DLay Pills, Goli Wajid Shahi, Nopain Tablets, Obelin Capsules, Osto-P, PowerOn (Habbe Muqavvi Silver), PowerOn Plus, Shilajit Capsules, Shugarina, Sperma-T Pills, UniCal Capsules, Power-Gen Capsules, etc. However, results may be varied from person to person. Guidance must be sought from experts before you decide to take any over the counter ayurvedic drugs containing shilajit