What Are The Best Yeast Infection Remedies For Women
- Yeast Infection No More |Natural Yeast Infection Treatment
Yeast Infection No More is a step by step guide about how to cure yeast infections and candida for good.
What Is The Best Treatment For A Yeast Infection?
Yeast infection remedies for women can help you feel better and remove the symptoms you may be experiencing with this condition. The two main treatments that are available today are natural home remedies and also medications prescribed by your family doctor.
Many people are interested in this type of treatment as statistics show that 3 out of 4 woman will develop a yeast infection in their lifetime. This condition can also effect men as well, but a majority will be woman. The most common symptoms of this infection is lack of energy, joint and muscle pain, skin rashes and burning sensations in the genital area.
So what really causes you to have a yeast infection or candida? There are 4 different types of bacteria that can cause this. These are Candida Tropicalis, Candida Krusei,Candida Glabrata and Candida Albicans. Most individuals who suffer from candida have Candida Albicans.
Yeast Infection Treatment Products
If you are someone who experiences any of the symptoms I mentioned above, it is recommended that you follow a natural yeast infection treatment. As soon as you experience any of these symptoms, you must get treatment straight away or it will be harder to treat. This kind of bacteria like to grow in warm areas of the body such as the vagina,bowels,mouth and male genitals. You may also find that your symptoms get worse in hotter climates.
If you have a strong immune system and are in good health your body has the ability to kill yeast bacteria. If you have a good balance of probiotics or friendly bacteria in you gut it can prevent any infection. But if your infection turns into a fungal form it is much harder to treat and will continue to get symptoms.
If you go to your doctor you will probably get prescribed medicine that will only help your symptoms in the short term and you can also get bad side effects as well. These drugs have also been known to kill off healthy cells and cause pain in the body.
This is the main reason why people opt for a yeast infection natural treatment. If you choose to go on this type of treatment you can control your symptoms by going on a strict diet, eliminating refined sugars, molds and yeasts. To help your immune system you can take various vitamins and herbal supplements.
If you are looking for a long term cure and prevention a yeast infection natural treatment is the best option. You will have to follow a candida free lifestyle and over time you will be cured and you will prevent any infections from coming back.
Some Common Symptoms Of A Yeast Infection.
- Intense genital itching
- Redness and inflammation on the external genital area.
- Thick, white or curd like vaginal discharge, it may smell yeasty like bread or odorless.
Vitamin C Is Great To Boost Immune System
What Supplements Can Help When You Have A Yeast Infection
Applying a natural yeast infection treatment can be beneficial if you take vitamin and herbal supplements. You will need to take the supplements that I have mentioned below as soon as you experience symptoms, keep taking them until your infection has cleared.
You will need to strengthen your immune system by taking echinacea and vitamin C which can also help fight the infection.Echinacea is a herb that stimulate white blood cells that can destroy the yeast, while vitamin C can prevent yeast growth.
If you often get yeast infections take echinacea for 3 weeks, then stop for a week, and then resume, continue this pattern for 6 months and take vitamin C and acidophilus. You can boost your friendly bacteria by taking probiotics containing acidophilus and bifidus, this is required if your infection is causes by taking antibiotics.To promote the growth of your friendly bacteria you can also take FOS ( fructo oligosaccharides) which is a indigestible carbohydrate which they feed on.
Supplement Recommendations For A Yeast Infection Natural Treatment.
- Echinacea - 200 mg 3 times per day. Have a cycle of taking it for 3 weeks and then stopping for a week, for stubborn infections find a supplement that contains at least 3.5% of echinacosides.
- Vitamin C - 1000 mg 3 times per day. Reduce if you develop diarrhea.
- Acidophilus - 1 pill twice a day. Get 1-2 billion live organisms per pill. You can also insert pill in your vagina, stop after 5 days.
- Bifidus - 1 pill twice a day. Also choose a supplement that contains 1-2 billion live organisms.
- FOS - 2000 mg twice a day. Use this with acidophilus and bifidus.
Here are some more additional tips and facts that can help prevent infection.
- Do not wear pantyhose and only wear cotton underwear.
- Do not use tampons that are deodorized, sprays or commercial douches.
- wash your vaginal area with mild and non perfumed soaps.
- Eat natural yogurt that contain live cultures. Studies have shown that eating a cup of yogurt per day can prevent infections.
Men can also get yeast infections in there genitals. The only symptom can be inflammation but often there are no symptoms. If you suspect that you have a infection a yeast infection natural treatment is highly recommended so you don't infect your partner.