tlouise11 profile image 60

How to say ,"NO" to free drugs ,that you have been trying so hard to get off of..

I am an addict, and I have recently stopped doing my choice of drug, And it has been ok when my loved one is with me ,He has been through hell and back with me for a year now, He don't do any drugs. I have had these drugs pretty much giving to me from a man that had quite a bit of money, He inherited from his mother, he was an addict also. we were friends before we got into the drugs . well i lost my job and we liked to party with each other ,so he wanted it to continue, so he would half what he bought. And this continued for a little over a year till the money was gone . about one million

Loveslove profile image61

Loveslove says

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

framistan profile image60

framistan says

thelyricwriter profile image59

Richard Ricky Hale (thelyricwriter) says