I sleep great! But it took me years to figure it all out.
- I'm nocturnal, so I sleep better on a different schedule than most people.
- I wear ear plugs daily.
- I wear a sleep mask when necessary.
- I got a memory foam mattress topper that took away the aches and pains that used to wake me up.
- I use flannel sheets in the winter to retain heat, so that when I roll over I'm not woken by the cold spot.
- I spray my linens with lavendar when I am stressed or wired at bedtime.
For me, all my senses need to be accounted for: sight, sound, temperature, comfort, and sometimes, smell.