lightning john profile image 60

Will moldy cheese make me ill? Today for lunch I I accidentaly consumed some moldy cheese.


It was to late by the time I realized that, it was already down the hatch. The taste was really bad. I've read some say I may get a bad case of diarrea. Maybe I should stay home tonight!

 

sort by best latest

Phyllis Doyle profile image91

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment
Mold Allergy Symptoms: Foodborne and Airborne0

Mold Allergy Symptoms: Foodborne and Airborne

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

5 years ago
 |  Comment