T.Y._Hudson profile image 60

Do you think that doctors/scientists have found the cures for diseases and they aren't telling us?

I just read that a place called NIAID, spent $1.541 billion on AIDS in 2009. More surprising, was that they had only spent 3% of that, on "finding a cure" research. I never hear about AIDS anymore. It seems like a disease from the past. I've heard, that due to aggressive treatments, having HIV these days, is like a walk in the park. But considering how much money we have spent on it over the years, It seems kind of funny that we don't have a cure. So consider this, if they cure AIDS, they can't get paid to treat it anymore. Same goes for all the other diseases that we spend billions on.

Freethinker79 profile image69

Freethinker79 says

teamrn profile image79

teamrn says

fundguru profile image60

fundguru says

vinsanity says