mariefromsf profile image 57

Has anyone had a terrible chest pain in the middle of their chest for more than a year.?

I have had this horrible pain in the middle of my chest for almost two years. The doctor says I am in perfect health so it must be psychological. I'm willing to accept this, but how can I fix it? The pain is real and never goes away. I don't talk about it because people are going to get sick of me complaining about the same thing. Has anyone had this experience or is currently going through something similar?

cobrien profile image79

cobrien says

wychic profile image77

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

Pente profile image83

Pente says