teamrn profile image 78

I've a question about the 'question' somebody asked about quitting smoking

You said you're careful not to smoke around others, so it is your business and no one else's. I don't see it that way. Yes, the freedom must be yours to live your life the way you want, but what if your decision (in this case, to smoke) infringes upon the freedom I grant you? For example, if you have an illness as a result of your smoking, it is you who are hospitalized or whatever. However, it's not just YOUR health insurance premiums that are affected. The increase in health care costs are passed on to all of us, so we all bear the brunt of your decision. I'm against a socialist societ

chasemillis profile image86

chasemillis says

nightwork4 profile image59

nightwork4 says

georgethegent profile image60

georgethegent says