Awfranklin profile image 61

Should we be charged for an extreme misdiagnosis, that devastated my wife and endangered our baby?

My wife and I went in to the doctor because of cramping when she was just 4 weeks pregnant. The doctor off of one HCG test alone, told us that she was going to either miscarry, or have an ectopic pregnancy. He could not see anything on the first ultrasound, so he ordered 3 more. I found out at her level, it would have been impossible for him to actually see anything. So two days later we found out all was well and fine and she is now 12 weeks pregnant! I am so happy, but still stuck with an $1,800.00 bill. I am not one of those people who skimps on bills, just not sure if this is right?

danfresnourban profile image67

danfresnourban says

Ella Robinson profile image61

Ella Robinson says

Awfranklin profile image61

Alan (Awfranklin) says

Giselle Maine says