My greatest fear is that I will die full of regrets...
- Regrets of not having told the people I care about, how much I care about them.
- Regrets of not having asked people for forgiveness or not having forgiven people for things that eventually do not matter.
- Regrets that I did a lot of things none of which were meaningful in the end.
- Regrets that I did not achieve anything that I would love to achieve.
- Regrets that I lived a wasteful life, devoid of any real meaning, without making any impact even in the smallest ways.
That is my greatest fear. I want to die a life well lived, which will give me satisfaction in the end - It will make me die with a smile on my face and will make me look forward to a well deserved peaceful passing away moment - regrets is something I do not want.