Oh I would love to jump into this one. I feel as if mankind is slowly deteriorating due to lack of knowledge of life. Many people eat very unhealthy from the age of 2 through their entire life. Not only that only 10% of people drink healthy water while the other 90% are drinking highly polluted, and sometimes even dangerous, city water. Over 40% of our food supply is loaded down with MSG which has multiple downfalls on the economy. I could go on for hours about why it is all a plan for the government to control the population but I do not even want to burden you with all that. So i will leave it all to the famous quote said by Henry Kissinger "Whoever controls the food supply controls the people."
Read a few of my articles on MSG and the Water Pollution you may possible learn a lot you did not know.