mandypoole profile image 59

Has anyone successfully lost weight by exercising on the Nintendo Wii?

My husband brought me a Wii and some games such as Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus etc as I want to exercise and lose weight but don't have the time or money to attend the gym. I was wondering if anyone has had any success losing weight in this way? How did you keep motivated to play regularly? I used to attend the gym a few years ago, and took part in Aerobics, Aqua Aerobics, Legs Bums and Tums and Step classes which were brilliant as I had the support of the group and the fitness teacher to motivate me. But at home it is very hard to stay focused and exercise on my own! Any advice?

ThePracticalMommy profile image93

Marissa (ThePracticalMommy) says

OutsideTheLines profile image60

OutsideTheLines says

oopsydoopsygirl profile image61

oopsydoopsygirl says

Nina Gill says

lavender3957 says