ambassadornchains profile image 59

If you know about arthritis, is it worth it to go to the doctor to have it diagnosed?

Specifically early-onset arthritis. Are there specific prescriptions available? I have had chronic pain for years. It started in one of my knees and eventually spread to both knees, my spine, and now it is just widespread. I don't think it is fibromyalgia because it feels like an arthritis pain, specifically that pain you get before a storm comes in, but it is really starting to effect my daily activities, including work. I am only 21, I try to exercise when I have the time, but lately it doesn't seem to help anymore.

arksys profile image90

Irfan (arksys) says

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

Lisa HW profile image80

Lisa HW says

lilian1 profile image60

lilian1 says

wildflowerofyouth profile image58

wildflowerofyouth says

crazymom3 profile image78

crazymom3 says

daniellehorgan says