Heather Huffman profile image 61

I am a psychic, I did not ask for this but I enjoy and Love it! Opinons?

I had someone the other day tell me I will be shun and not loved for practcing such religon but as long as I love god and god loves me and I am happy with my life what does it matter what religon I practice? Like I said I did ask for this to happen to me it just did about three years ago and every since I have helped hundereds of people, most of which thanked me and went on with there lifes. I know that in the bible it says it is wrong but who wrote the bible .. man? and how long ago was it written and if god can create the entire world why cant he give out gifts and abilites?

Wendi M profile image83

Wendi M says

arksys profile image92

Irfan (arksys) says

Heather Huffman profile image61

Heather Huffman says