I have quite a few pet peeves. I detest:
2. Being lied to, or otherwise intentionally misled AND ALSO being asked to lie or omit the truth;
3. Either while driving or walking, when those going slower than you rush to get in front of you and proceed to block your way and refuse to speed up or move over or let you pass. (As well as other such idiot drivers- i.e. those who won't stop properly at 4 ways or those who don't turn into the correct lane or those who ignore the laws concerning crosswalks.)
4. People chewing with their mouths open;
5. Rude or condescending people (especially loud neighbors or pushy family members.)
6. Bad grammar, foul language, misspelling, incorrect syntax or sentence forms and especially people who won't even TRY to correctly enunciate their words. (Please don't take this as racist because people of ALL races are guilty of this- but I think Ebonics and other slang is just a result of laziness.)
7. People who don't put things back where they got them from (especially in my home) and people who don't clean up after themselves (so true when it comes to public restrooms and restaurants.)
Boy! I sound picky, don't I?