ChristinS profile image 98

Do you focus your thoughts consciously before falling asleep? how does it affect you?

I've found that I do very well when I consciously focus my thoughts directly before falling asleep. Sometimes it leads to inspirations or answers that eluded me during the day. Other times it just helps establish a more peaceful/restful sleep. I sometimes use self-hypnosis as well and find it very beneficial? I'll focus on creativity, connecting with my higher self/spirit, or whatever else I feel in need of. What do you think about? are you conscious of it? do you try to direct your thoughts before falling asleep? What benefits has it had for you?

Dee aka Nonna profile image81

Dee aka Nonna says

michelegoldstein says

Robin Kemp says