Sheila Wilson profile image 83

What are some examples of knee-friendly exercises that would be options for interval workouts?

I've started following a high intensity interval workout, and I'm getting bored with doing the same exercises plus some of the exercises in the workouts are hard on the knees. Since my knees were injured in a car accident, I avoid squats and lunges for that reason. I am able to do side lunges, running in place, and other exercises that are not extremely stressful on the knees. Any suggestions for other interval exercises that are safe for knees and don't use machines?

RayChawla profile image60

RayChawla says

Axaflaxar profile image46

Axaflaxar says

rcrm89 profile image63

rcrm89 says